Encourage the role of design thinking/problem solving within city council.
- Get a designer/problem solver on city council
- Win a seat on city council seat toolkit
- Train design leaders to invest/take charge in local government and local issues, because of our ability and training to focus on users. We’re better at seeing the possibilities, but also better at collaborating and organizing execution of ideas with the restraints of time and budget.
- Educate designers about civic processes in the process (might not even be a serious bid … )
- Meet/discuss role of design (problem-solving) in democracy
- Partner with local PACs. Interview them. Learn their process.
- Encourage designers to do more than design a sign we hammer into someone’s lawn
Tool Advisor / Idea by
Frances Yllana, Dallas : firstname.lastname@example.org