Pair chapters together to host poster shows using sister city’s posters. For smaller chapters, this allows them to have more content to hang and converse, but it also allows us to show the connection and reach AIGA has.
- Pair like-sized cities
- Based on chapter resources some cities might have less poster submissions from their members … create poster shows / events that enable a chapter to have a show with a lot of content to share without having to ship in a ton of posters from national
- Partner with local museum/gallery to have an intimate show/gathering
- Partner with printers/paper companies to print digitally
Local Discussion / Educational Component
- Invite local government, high school government teachers and their students, etc.
- Additionally :: Spark discussion about the local temperature (what themes, concerns, personality is coming up … can you see similarities?) :: Create a worksheet for educational purposes to give to schools …
- Roughly 6 weeks to pull off (needs more detail/discussion)
Tool Advisor / Ideator
Frances Yllana, Dallas: firstname.lastname@example.org